Dubrovnaya Svetlana Alekseevna, Candidate of biological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of pharmacy, Institute of Fundamental Medicine and Biology, Kazan (Volga region) Federal University (18 Kremlyovskaya street, Kazan, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mavlyudova Lyaylya Usmanovna, Candidate of biological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of pharmacy, Institute of Fundamental Medicine and Biology, Kazan (Volga region) Federal University (18 Kremlyovskaya street, Kazan, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. An analysis of the ontogenetic structure is a necessary step in determining the state of species in a community. During the research, the influence of ecological-cenotic conditions on the formation of the ontogenetic structure of Pyrola rotundifolia and Orthilia secunda and the state of the species in different parts of the range were studied.
Materials and methods. The research was carried out in 2016 and 2017 in the Republic of Mari El and the Republic of Tatarstan. Relative fertility was evaluated by observations in the cenopopulations. The intensity of development of plants of different age states was determined as the frequency of transition to a more adult ontogenetic state, and the calendar age of virginal plants was analyzed.
Results. It was found that all coenopopulations of the studied species in the ontogenetic spectrum are characterized by an absolute maximum on plants of the virginal age state. Such an ontogenetic spectrum could be formed as a result of intensive vegetative reproduction, also with the difficulty of transition of partial shoots to a more adult ontogenetic state.
Conclusions. Under the conditions of the southern taiga, during intensive vegetative reproduction, the coenopopulations of Pyrola rotundifolia were characterized by a stable condition. In the pine community of the subzone of coniferous-deciduous forests due to anthropogenic impacts, and dry conditions in recent years was noted the critical state of the cenopopulations of Pýrola rotundifólia, as evidenced by the low rate of specific birth rates, the difficulty of the transition of the partial shoots vegetative ontogenetic condition in the generative period. All cenopopulations of Orthilia secunda were characterizedby intensive vegetative reproduction, partial shoots did not experience difficulty in transition to a more adult ontogenetic state, which indicated a stable state of coenopopulations in various parts of the range.
1. Rabotnov T. A. Problemy botaniki [Botanical problems]. Moscow; Leningrad: Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1950, iss. 1, pp. 465–483. [In Russian]
2. Zhukova L. A., Zaugol'nova L. B., Gattsuk L. E. et al. Dinamika tsenopopulyatsiy rasteniy [Plant cenopopulation dynamics]. Moscow: Nauka, 1985, 206 p. [In Russian]
3. Zaugol'nova L. B., Zhukova L. A., Popadyuk R. V. Problemy ustoychivosti biologicheskikh system [Problems of stable biological systems]. Moscow: Nauka, 1992, pp. 51–59. [In Russian]
4. Klimenko A. A., Zlobin Yu. A. Uspekhi sovremennoy biologii [Progress of modern biology]. 2014, no. 2, pp. 181–191. [In Russian]
5. Bush A. E. Flora SSSR: v 30 t. [The flora of the USSR: in 30 volumes]. Moscow; Leningrad, 1952, vol. 18, pp. 2–19. [In Russian]
6. Bobrov Yu. A. Grushankovye Rossii [Pyrolaceae of Russia]. Kirov: VyatGGU, 2009, 137 p. [In Russian]
7. Gubanov I. A., Kiseleva K. V., Novikov V. S., Tikhomirov V. N. Illyustrirovannyy opredelitel' rasteniy Sredney Rossii. T. 3. Pokrytosemennye (dvudol'nye: razdel'nolepestnye) [Illustrated identifier of plants of Middle Russia. Vol. 3. Angiosperms (dicotyledonous: choripetalous)]. Moscow: Tovarishchestvo nauchnykh izdaniy KMK, 2004, 520 p. [In Russian]
8. Vostochnoevropeyskie lesa: istoriya v golotsene i sovremennost' [East European forests: the Holocene history and modern times]. Ed. by O. V. Smirnova. Moscow, 2004, bk. 1, 479 p.; bk. 2, 575 p. [In Russian]
9. Perevedentsev Yu. P., Shantalinskiy K. M., Vazhnova N. A., Naumov E. P., Shumikhina A. V. Vestnik Udmurtskogo universiteta. Biologiya. Nauki o zemle [Bulletin of Udmurt University. Biology. Geosciences]. 2012, no. 4, pp. 122–135. [In Russian]
10. Tsenopopulyatsii rasteniy (Osnovnye ponyatiya i struktura) [Cenopopulations of plants (Basic notions and structure)]. Execut. eds. A. A. Uranov, T. I. Serebryakova. Moscow: Nauka, 1976, 217 p. [In Russian]
11. Zhivotovskiy L. A. Ekologiya [Ecology]. 2001, no. 1, pp. 3–7. [In Russian]
12. Vedernikova O. P., Polyanskaya T. A., Romanova O. Yu. Ontogeneticheskiy atlas lekarstvennykh rasteniy: ucheb. posobie [Ontogenetic atlas of medicinal plants: teaching aid]. Yoshkar-Ola: String, 2004, vol. IV, pp. 161–168. [In Russian]
13. Gilyarov A. M. Populyatsionnaya ekologiya [Population ecology]. Moscow: Izd-vo MGU, 1990, 191 p. [In Russian]
14. Sovremennye podkhody k opisaniyu struktury rasteniya [Modern approaches to describing plant structure]. Eds. N. P. Savinykh, Yu. A. Bobrov. Kirov, 2008, 355 p. [In Russian]
15. Prokop'eva L. V., Glotov N. V. Metody populyatsionnoy biologii: sb. materialov dokl. VII Vseros. populyatsionnogo seminara [Methods of population biology: proceedings of VII All-Russian population seminar]. Syktyvkar, 2004, part 2, pp. 166, 167. [In Russian]
16. Ibragimova A. F., Fardeeva M. B. Vestnik Udmurtskogo universiteta. Biologiya. Nauki o zemle [Bulletin of Udmurt University. Biology. Geosciences]. 2017, vol. 27, iss. 1, pp. 22–32. [In Russian]